Peter Horvat, CEO of LPP d.o.o., Bachelor of Science in Transport Technology Engineering, assumed the position on 01/01/2011. He has been employed by LPP for around 20 years. He has a wealth of experience and expertise in the field of transport, and knows the Company's operations and staff very well. He has faced many challenges in his career: he has been marked by an important period in the position of head of city passenger transport and experience in the position of Executive CEO of LPP d.o.o.
Peter Horvat emphasises the importance of the transport policy in the area of the City Municipality of Ljubljana as well as in Slovenia and Europe, and is especially familiar with the transport regulation and possibilities for the development of city passenger transport in Ljubljana, where he has already set new goals for LPP d.o.o., also for integrated passenger transport with a single ticket.
Other members of the management:
- Dr. Rok Vihar, Deputy CEO
- Roman Verbič, Head of Transport Department
- Marko Kamnik, Head of Technical Examinations and Vehicle Type Approval Department
- Drago Žalac, Head of Vehicle Maintenance Service, Workshop Manager for Tachographs
- Dušan Hočevar, Head of the Supply Processes
Peter Horvat – photo Blaž Pogačar